Our range of Tri-walkers enable the user to have:
1. Greater stability and balance, enabling greater user confidence
2. A more natural and even stride, with a more natural upright body posture
3. Triwalkers allow Redistribution of weight, from your legs, to your arms, which may reduce leg pain wheels to steer around obstacles
Should i have a Rollator or tri-walker ? Some points to consider are :
1. Tri-walkers have triangular frames, with a single front wheel on a castor and two fixed back wheel.
2. Rollators have 4 wheels, usually with the front two being on castors.
3. Tri-walkers and Rollators enable support as you ‘step into the frame’,unlike most shopping trolleys where your feet will
hit the back bar .
4. Tri-walkers are more maneuverable especially important if you use the product in your home.